When you book with Two Chicks and a Pot you’re partnered with an amazing catering specialist who walks you through the process of creating your tasting menu, final menu and contract. However, there are so many other people from our team involved in your event. The day of set up and execution are handled by our experienced and kind serving team.
Here’s what to expect from our servers:
1. Our servers arrive two hours before the start of your event. They unload all of our dishware, glassware, cutlery and of course delicious food, from the truck and set it all up.
2. Our team fills all the water glasses, sets up the buffet, gets appetizers ready for service, and so much more before you say, “I do!”
3. During cocktail hour and dinner service they handle all serving, any spills and replenish food as needed.
4. Once bellies are full they bus tables and start to pack up.
5. At the end of the night they’ll collect all of our items and leave the kitchen of your venue as clean as they found it. Any leftover items will be neatly boxed up and ready for you to take home!
We are grateful for our amazing service staff that help us feed happy clients in Vero Beach, Melbourne and Orlando!