With Two Chicks and A Pot being so passionate about fresh, local, and organic ingredients featuring vegan and vegetarian catering options is naturally something we do well. Living in the land of sunshine, we have amazingly delicious Florida Fresh produce available to our catering team.
Because we have quickly become known for our vegan catering offerings, couples requesting vegan food items for their wedding have grown in number over the past year. Additionally, our Space Coast corporate catering segment often requests vegan catering for their corporate events and business meetings.
Too many times catering companies default to white rice with steamed vegetables as their vegan or vegetarian option. BORING!
We are always expanding our options, and there is an abundance of delicious foods that can be infused into any menu that will appeal to all guests, whether they are vegan/vegetarian or not.
Delicious Menu Options
Our delicious vegetarian and vegan passed hors d’oeuvres often surprise our meat-eating guests as being a tasty, fresh, lite cocktail bite.
Our beautiful fresh local vegetable crudité stations are a favorite as they are abundant and colorful, with something for everyone.
Guests LOVE our hummus bar that showcases some fun innovative ideas. Black bean, roasted beet and lemon and garlic hummus are some of our client’s favorites.
Other Popular Options
- Mushroom Sliders
- Spinach, Vegan Mozzarella and Marinara Stuffed Mushrooms
- Risotto with Coconut Milk, Dried Cranberries, and Jalapeños
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Potato Slices with our chunky Loaded Guacamole
- Vegan Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Chickpea Picatta
- Falafel, Black Bean Enchiladas, Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Pecans
- Roasted Potato Slices with Basil Pesto
- Pumpkin Risotto made with coconut milk, dried cranberries, and diced jalapenos
We love to customize foods for those who are looking to create an entire meal with exciting vegan or vegetarian options. Our roasted zucchini, eggplant, and quinoa with fresh marina sauce gets rave reviews; as does our mushroom, marsala pasta and vegetarian vegetable lasagna.
Action Station Options
We’d already been working on a blog post about our passion for vegan and vegetarian catering options in the works. But, this week we learned that owner Beth Hazley and our amazing Two Chicks and A Pot catering were featured in in the January / February 2018 issue of Catering Magazine!
The article in Catering Magazine highlights a recent wedding for a New York City ballerina bride who is both vegan and gluten-free where we created a multi-cultural menu in a fun action station format where nobody missed the meat. All vegan with plenty of gluten-free options some of the stations we designed included:
- Chef Attended Panini Station With Flat Bread Veggie Paninis
- Hummus and Marinated Vegetables
- Corn on the Cob with Vegan Butter
- Skewered Veggies including Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Onions, Peppers, and Tomatoes
- Chef attended Noodle Station to Include: Udon Noodles, Zucchini, Carrot, Snow Peas, Red Onion, Ginger, Garlic, and Teriyaki Sauce.
- Summer Rolls with Rice Noodles and Vegetables, Soy Sauce and Sesame Oil and Peanut Sauce
We also designed a delicious Greek Station, and as always, we are happy to label items that contain gluten, soy, and peanuts.
While Two Chicks and A Pot pride ourselves on customizing an event menu for every client, our vegan and vegetarian catering options offerings are some of our favorites! Visit our catering services page to learn how we can create fantastic vegan or vegetarian additions for your next wedding or event.
Looking for More Menu Ideas?
Visit our Menus page