When you book with Two Chicks and a Pot you’re partnered with an amazing catering specialist who will walk you through the process of creating a delicious customized menu for your wedding or special event. However, there are so many other people from our team involved in your event. The day of set up and execution are handled by our experienced and kind serving team.
Here’s what to expect from our servers:
1. Our servers arrive two hours before the start of your event to properly prepare from your event. We will unload all of our dishware, glassware, cutlery and of course delicious food, from the truck and set it all up.
2. Our team fills all the water glasses, sets up the buffet, gets appetizers ready for service, and so much more before you say, “I do!”
3. During cocktail hour and dinner service, we handle all serving, any spills and replenish food as needed.
4. Once bellies are full, our servers will begin cleaning up tables and start to packing up.
5. At the end of the night, we’ll collect all of our items and leave the kitchen of your venue as clean as we found it. Any leftover items will be neatly boxed up and ready for you to take home!
We are grateful for the amazing service staff that help us feed happy clients in our three catering offices located in Vero Beach, Rockledge, and Orlando!